2012年10月10日星期三

Why buy wow gold them when you can just have mine

I live in Georgia, but if necessary I will come to YOU! If you're guilty of complaining about how tiny your little ta-tas are, then come see me!

You are welcome to carry mine around for wow items 12 hours day using your own spine strength and I will trade them for your tiny little nothings that you somehow wish were bigger.

The only weight I'm gaining is in my boobs wow items and it is making me MISERABLE. I stood on the scale the other week and made my husband hold up my boobs and I swear I lost 10 pounds!

Before Pregnancy I was already in the DDD's (38G-European buy wow gear sizes), but good Lord, I am afraid I will be hump back by the end of it all. Also try baby powder underneath in the morning.

psst. Most american DDD are a ton smaller than proper EU sized G's ;-) I've gotten to know bra sizeing across interrnational lines VERY well over the years. Was a 38GG before pregnacy, now a 40J. I'm disparing of finding nursing bras.
More articles come from the:http://www.wow-gear.com/weapons

没有评论:

发表评论