2012年10月10日星期三

What A wow gold Difference Two Miles Makes On Your

As some of you might know, our family shops at Aldi and Walmart for groceries. What we can get at Aldi (or what isn as good or cheap) is bought at Walmart.

The other day I was at Walmart and thought Bagel Bites wow items would be something cute that Gideon might like since he likes pizza and bagels. Well, once I saw the price that was out of the question: 18 bagel bites for $3! Insane!

Usually the food is a bit cheaper at Aldi, but it typically a couple bucks or less saved per item. This one was a huge shocker. So, if your kiddos want bagel bites you know where to go. :-)

We have been fighting with Wal-Mart here. They want to build a Super Wal-Mart right around the corner from one of the local high schools. It is already a very dangerous area with all the traffic from the high schoolers, K-Mart, Food Lion, some restaurants and a drug store as well as a lot of tractor trailers going through to the interstate. We have managed to fight them off for the moment and they didn get to buy the property. There are plenty of other spots to put a Super Wal-Mart that wouldn endanger any more lives than there are now. I don see why they can just buy one of the many plants that have closed down, tear it down, and build on one of those sites.

In NJ, we pay $7.99 for the box of 40 at the supermarkets and $3 for a box of 9! Really! I usually buy them at Costco - 60 wow gold of them for the same price as the box of 40 at Shoprite. I think Bagel Bites are overpriced as it is. I buy them just to have them on hand for quick meals. My son is more of a pasta and mac n cheese kind of kid but once in awhile, when I don have any fresh pizza dough on hand, I ask him if he wants Bagel Bites. If so, I make him 9 for a serving (he is 12 and eats like a 16 year old!).

I do part of my shopping at Wal-Mart. buy wow gear Also some of the other supermarkets have better deals - Stop Shop and Wegman have the best quality and S has great deals with their card.

We have a Sav-A-Lot not too far from me but my husband says that we are on a budget but not desparate. LOL

The place that the Sav-A-Lot is located is right in wow gold the heart of "little mexico" and they really only cater to the hispanic population here and most of the store is foods that I wouldn even know what to do with. LOL

The meat and dairy at that store is something that I wouldn give to my worst enemy. My in-laws who only shop at Sav-A-Lot and Aldis wont even shop at our sav-a-lot when they come to visit us.
More articles come from the:http://www.buywowgold.nl/wow-gold-eu.html

没有评论:

发表评论