2012年10月19日星期五

The Best Looking Hunter Weapons Power Up

Transmogrification: wow gold The Best Looking Hunter Weapons

There was an excellent post over on the Warcraft Hunters Union the other day, showing all the hunter tier sets and how awesome most of them are. That led me to thinking, sure, those are some sweet sets. But what about all the weapons that go with them? So, naturally, I spent a few hours looking through wowhead to find the best looking ranged weapons, staves, and polearms in the game.

Yes, this list is fully my own opinion, and I welcome you to find your own, but these are awesome models. Also, there no way in hell I doing this for all the weapons just finding bows, crossbows, guns, polearms, and staves sucked enough. Obviously, if you playing a non-hunter, you wrong anyway so this list should apply to the vast majority. I only looking at gear that is currently attainable (so don ask where Rhok is. Also,) and is not from any Cataclysm raids. I didn even look at the PvP gear, but that a small list you can narrow down for yourselves.

Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan If you a dwarf, I make this easy for you. This is your ranged weapon. Stop reading. You can skip right ahead to polearms and staves, if you want. Ignore the rest of the ranged weapons, because you found yours. It can be yours from the Argent Tournament in Icecrown for 25 Champion Marks.

Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle It may just be my fondness for my favourite raid of all time, but this lovely little gun from The Big Bad Wolf event in Karazhan is just awesome. It especially awesome on a Worgen hunter, who is apparently hunting himself.

Dragonbreath Hand Cannon It a little bit nonsensical, sure, but it goes really well with our Tier 2 set, Dragonstalker. It drops off Ebonroc in Blackwing Lair, which you be farming for the Tier 2 set anyway, so keep your eye open for this portal dragon.

Wrathfire Hand-Cannon Yes, another cannon, but this one has FIVE BARRELS. Five. That like four more than most guns. This thing is roughly five times more awesome than every other blue. A pretty easy grind in Shadow Labs, this bad boy drops off Grandmaster Vorpil.

Heartstriker Another solid addition to Tier 2 if you some buy wow weapons girly elf-like creature that doesn use a gun like a real hunter. Also drops in Blackwing Lair, so it easy to farm while you picking up your Dragonstalker set.

Zod Repeating Longbow It was one of my favourite models ever in the Icecrown days, and it still is. I generally hate using non-guns, but I was fine toting this bad boy around for 8 months. Drops in Icecrown Citadel, from Lady Deathwhisper on 25-man only.

Bristleblitz Striker Not the easiest bow to farm, but damn is it nice. Drops off Archimonde in the Battle for Mount Hyjal. You probably need a group of at least 1 or 2 friends, but when you get to hold Archimonde face in your hands, you see it worth it.

Golden Bow of Quel Another gorgeous bow that is probably un-soloable, buy wow weapons it drops off the Eredar Twins in Sunwell Plateau. If I ever decide to transmogrify into a bow (very unlikely, as guns are clearly the superior choice), it will probably be this one.

Thor the Sun Fury How good was Burning Crusade to bow models? I mean, come on! Beastly back in the days of ammo and still gorgeous today, Kil himself is the man who drops this, at a mere 5% drop rate. Hey, you may even get to bring Midnight home with you. It win-win either way.

Stoneshatter Alright, I lied about the Hand-Cannon being the only blue item. I had to add Stoneshatter. It freaking hilarious. The only one-handed crossbow in the game (that I can think of, anyway. Anyone know of others?), it is just unbelievably tiny. Makes me laugh every time. Drops from Prince Tortheldrin in Dire Maul.

Black Ice I sure it not the most popular model, but something about this giant black stick thing stuck with me. It drops from the 10-man version of Malygos, which is technically soloable, but the lowest I been able to reach is 14% before he enrages. Good luck if you try for yourself!

Hellreaver A very different model, especially if you sick of polearms. This thing is a straight up sword. Not just a regular sword, but a cool-looking one, like the kinds you see in animes that are obviously way too big for whoever is holding them. Drops from Nazan in regular Hellfire Ramparts (and ONLY in regular, non-heroic mode).

Shadowstrike It a trident. That awesome. I have nothing more to say, other than it drops off Sulfuron Harbringer in the Molten Core.

Blackhand Doomsaw Again, if you sick of polarms, wow gold here a sword. It pretty damn cool-looking, but not nearly as cool as other swords nowadays. It drops from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Blackrock Spire.

Staves (yes, it staves, not staffs)

Terestian Stranglestaff The second I read about transmogrification, I went to Karazhan and grabbed this staff off Terestian Illhoof. It is an amazing green octopus on top of a staff. This was another one of my first items, and is for sure what I be using on top of a staff. The same model has been used since, but the green is best for hunters, in my opinion.

Zhar Greatstaff of the Devourer If for no other reason than to piss of Warlocks that don have this staff. I sure lots of players will have this thing, so don expect to be an individual if you have it. It drops off Illidan in Black Temple

Abracadaver Another spell power staff, I really like this model. It drops from Festergut in 10-man, normal mode Icecrown Citadel.

Journey End Animal-themed, which makes it hunter themed. I remember rocking this stag back in Naxxramas. I felt so special Anyway, it drops in 25-man Naxx, off Kel is a very short list. There are literally thousands of models you can pick and choose from. I recommend hitting up wowhead to search for the one you personally enjoy, but these are my favourites. Feel free to add your own in the comments below!

For those wondering, I intend to have on the Dragonstalker Set (Tier 2) with the Blunderbuss of Khaz Modan, and either Black Ice or Terestian Stranglestaff (depending on whether I have a polearm or a staff). Patch 4.3, and transmogrification, cannot come soon enough.
More articles come from the:http://www.wowgoldpo.fr/achter-wow-ors

没有评论:

发表评论