2012年10月30日星期二

Financial Fears

Let's see what is going on around the world looks to me like the fear financial terrorist is at it again. I hear Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is on the financial let's play another game and create another QE. Let's play that the stock market falls and than I Bernanke come in and do another QE and the stock market goes back up again because all the money will go to wall street again. This will make me look good again because I can say see if it were not for QE the stock market would have not survived. But first I'll say I'm going to stop QE everyone in gold and silver will sell because the dollar will act strong until I move back into QE but by than the my friends will have come in and buy all the gold and silver that the little guy just sold at a loss because of fear. Really good boy I am so smart.

people will not even notice that they have been scammed and that is how one of the games is played, If you doin't relize that the QE is printed money given to wall street and that the stock looks good because of the QE which is like you borrowing money and now you feel really good because now you have all this money. But what do you do when the bill is do and you have no more money, who is going to lean you money now that you are broke and how will you pay it back. At some point the bubble will burst. I think must of us know what that is about.

but what if I told you that you can also play the game. would you agree that the fed is going to do what ever it wants to do anyway and you as one person alone can't do much about it. except play the game so that you come out a winner and reap some of the benefits of being smart.

These pay a game strategies work really well for the big players they know without a shadow of a doubt the masses maybe you will once again fall for it and that makes them the winner.

So what do you do about it? well if your smart you'll pay attention and learn to play the game to win. How many hours of TV and games do you watch and play that could be time toward your new game skill of winning small or big bucks depending on your desire.
More articles come from the:http://www.cheapwowgold.nl

没有评论:

发表评论